Tuesday, May 24, 2005

How to make a blog that makes everyone happy...


-Thou shalt start by getting a blogth
-Tou shalt choosth a templateth
-Thou shalt refrain from writing long essay, nay shalt thou write entries that focus too much upon thyself. A plus point will be to have pictureths.
-Thou shalt shamelessly promote yeh new blog, ensuring all of whom you know to visit it. Thou shalt update regularly, lest ye readers read ye ole news.

--Adapted from this week's Digital Life

First of all, blogs need NOT start with the famous "www" header. For example, my blog URL is this-os-not-a-blog-.blogspot.com. Although I can annoy people by placing a www in front, it will look absolutely stupid.

So, Ms Xiaxue has finally made the headlines, after Sunday Time's interview of Mr (whatever-his-name. I just can't be bothered).

Let's see...

She wielded her mighty mouse when she wrote about a girl who had snatched a taxi from her and later insulted her on a forum. She revealed the girl's full name, blog address and put up pictures of her.

Harassment, anyone? I would definately sue. Digital Life reported about "the Hapless Girl subsequently deleted her blog"

Erm...

First of all, tag boards are stupid, and if there's too many people insulting you, draw a huge _|_ on the front page, delete the tagboard, and do not allow comments to be made by your post.

So, either the girl is too dumb, which she is right to take such punishment in that case, or something just isn't right.

And oh, insulting someone for something so trivial such as "stealing" a taxi is quite dumb as well. Also, this reminds me as to why GameFAQs.com's boards is the ONLY message board I continue to use. Insult me, or anyone else on the board? Bam, 3KL. Try again? BAM, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEETED, as quite a few users have found out...

Also, about Bloggers being.."trendsetters"...

Sure, when they place a link to someone's site, it increases, that's because there are moths that continue to flicker around the light. But then, one week later, would there be any of such popularity?

Doubt it.

And, to those retards, as reported on Digital Life, who worship their bloggers, by saying "It's cool because so and so likes it"...

>_>

<_<

I thought I've seen worse when I saw people following celebrities (true ones, mind you, not these bloggers with an over inflated ego), but to follow bloggers?

This is another reason WHY I continue to support GameFAQs...the only forum I've been extremely active in since I was 14. I mean...

Gah, I'm speechless at the level of intelligence some people are showing... >_>

Ah well, this is done to give those egos a super boost. I seriously don't care if no one reads my blog, or if half the world read my blog. I mean, do people realy "care" about what happens to bloggers?

Or perhaps, the bloggers are milking it for all it's worth, while blogging is still considered the "in-thing". I mean, what's so interestin about their "lifestyle and their photos", that it can actually be..entertaining?

Losers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pudding said...

Hm ya I feel that people are mad to worship bloggers...
And to write about someone snatching a taxi and harass her? That's just too far...
And private forums are cool to some extent ;-)

7:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home